Not All Agencies Are The Same
This is our first blog on our brand new website so the first thing to say his “Hi” and “Thanks for visiting our new website”
The subject of our first blog is to tell you a little bit about us and what we do.
As our website says Rugby Recruitment have been trading since 1988. We are an independent company and the original Directors Charlie and Lesley Bend still own the company.
We work from 3 Divisions including Commercial, Industrial and Technical/Engineering and provide permanent staff and temporary staff to cover holidays, peaks in production or sickness.
Our staff are very experienced. Many of our consultants have been with us for over 20 years and all of us are really good at what we do. When it comes to recruitment we are very, very good at it!
We treat both candidates and clients professionally.
We have a huge database of candidates already registered – and we know who not to recommend.
We also have an excellent understanding of Social Media to recruit passive candidates. For example our industrial Division has a Facebook Group with almost 9000 members – and growing. (Check it out if you are on Facebook – search “Jobs In Rugby”.
We use all of the major job boards and have a CV search facility to find newly registered candidates.
We are members the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), a professional body dedicated to representing the whole of the recruitment industry. This gives our clients and candidates the confidence that we adhere to the recruitment industries code of practice, ethics, professional conduct and integrity in all our business dealings.
A few other reasons to use us include
- Candidates working for us on a temporary/PAYE basis are all paid holiday pay. We do not use the highly controversial “Zero Hours contracts” or the “Swedish Derogation” model.
- Everyone registering with Rugby Recruitment are checked to ensure they are legally allowed to work in the UK. Original passports and documentation are examined and copied.
- We run our own payroll and administer our own accounts from our premises – we don’t have to rely on our Head Office to sort invoice and pay enquiries.
- We pay for all advertising costs.
- We do not use high pressure sales techniques – we look for long term business relationships working closely with our candidates and clients.
- We offer a bespoke service our services are flexible to your requirements.
- We don’t just keep to a process our head office has devised for us.
Our the years we have supplied hundreds of local businesses with staff and have an excellent reputation within the area for our integrity and honesty
If you are looking for staff, or looking for a new job, call us today to discuss how we can help.