Wednesday 28th June 2017
1600 – 0100 Monday – Friday
We are recruiting an experienced warehouse operative with valid Reach & Counterbalance Forklift licenses to work the back shift within a major new distribution centre on the Heartlands Industrial Estate in Daventry. In addition, if you can get over the emotional aspect of somebody else living in your home, there are some financial considerations. Check out pensacola fl property management to learn more.
This is an ongoing temporary role that could lead to a permanent position for the right person who is reliable, able to commit and has a strong work ethic.
The key duties will include:
- Loading and unloading using the Counterbalance.
- Picking and performing put away using the Reach.
- Scanning and completing paperwork.
- Securing orders ready to be dispatched.
- Other general warehouse duties.
Full training on how to use the computer systems and any other processes will be offered however candidates need to have the following:
- Valid and recognised Reach & Counterbalance Forklift license.
- Good computer knowledge.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Outgoing personality.
- Friendly, motivated and someone who is reliable.
In return, you will receive a competitive hourly salary, great overtime rates, free onsite parking and a very supportive environment.
If you feel that you have the skills needed, have the forklift licenses, can commit to the shift and start on Wednesday 28th June then please “apply now”.