Design Engineer wanted for Rugby based engineering company to manufacture ceramic and brazed assembly products
This is a permanent position
Salary circa £33K – £35K
Are you looking for a permanent position and want to work for a large, professional global engineering company?
Are you qualified to HNC level or above in an engineering discipline?
Do you have experience in design and detailing of precision components, assemblies and production tooling?
Competent in solid modelling & CAD detailing? (Autodesk Inventor advantageous)
The company are part of a large global company and produce a wide range of specialist, high specification materials.
They are looking for a Design Engineer support the design and development of ceramic products & assemblies and to provide product engineering support to the Sales and Operations Teams.
The position will involve
• Generating 3D Solid Models & detail drawings of product & assemblies
• Maintain accurate design records, including B.O.M’s, change control & design files
• Carry out Product realisation activities
• Conduct engineering and manufacturing feasibility reviews and provide accurate estimated costs
• Provide the Sales Team and Operations with technical support
• Engage & meet with Customers
• Manage New Business Development Pipeline allocated projects
• Manage the New Product Introduction
• Design & detail production tooling
• Provide accurate tool estimates for quotations
• Liaise with sub-contractors, tool makers and suppliers
The company would prefer someone with experience of DFMEA or PFMEA and FEA experience but this is not essential
The company want someone who is customer focused to establish and grow relationships with internal and external customers and gains their trust and respect.
Someone who is creative – able to come up with new ideas.
The job is working 37 hours basic per week. 8am start – finishing at 1pm on a Friday
This is a great opportunity to join a large professional engineering company.
If you feel you are the right person for this role as a Design Engineer and you have the skills to do the job please click the “apply now” button to progress your application further.
Please send us your most up to date CV and include your current location, your salary expectations and details of your experience relevant to the job to help us progress your application quickly. You are welcome to contact us by telephone to discuss the position once you have sent us your CV.