Graduate IT/Systems Technician
We are currently recruiting bright individuals to join the team in our Network Operation Centre.
The candidate must be an enthusiastic, organised and driven individual.
This position is a great opportunity for graduates or candidates of graduate calibre with or without experience that are looking to develop a career.
The typical working schedule for this role will be a 24/7/365 shift rotation, 12-hour shifts including nights, weekends and bank holidays.
The Role (Day to Day):
– Provide immediate technical support and investigation to report issues, ensuring that these issues are investigated thoroughly, in a timely manner.
– Track faults on occurrence, following through to resolution.
– Responsible for maintaining and actioning Maintenance Schedules for the company.
– Monitor and maintain the core Network infrastructure of the company.
Monitoring and day today operation of the company infrastructure, ensuring that events are handled appropriately.
– Liaising with customers to resolve enquiries and complaints.
– Assist in the management and maintenance of all operations.
– Assist in installation and removal of equipment and cabling as required.
– Work within an effervescent team to fulfil the organisations ’24/7 operating service – flexible rotating shift pattern may be applied to ensure business needs are satisfied.
– A technical background, within IT.
– CISCO or computing qualification desirable.
– Very competent in full MS Office products and very efficient in email and web applications.
– Good understanding of computer software. Able to install an operating system.
– Very high accuracy in work, with exceptional attention to detail.
What we offer:
Free on-site Parking in a Secure, Off-Road Location. Full Training for all Aspects of the Role.
Comfortable, Working Office Space with Air Conditioning.
Full UK Driving Licence is essential for this role
Full Basic Disclosure and Barring Services Check.
Salary range £20,000 – £22,000
Irregular hours of work and shifts.
Location – Rugby