We are currently recruiting bright individuals to join the team in our Network Operation Centre. The candidate must be an enthusiastic, organised and driven individual. This position is a great opportunity for graduates or candidates of graduate calibre with or without experience that are looking to develop a career.
This role will enable you to work within different areas of the business and develop your skills, you must be happy to work on a rotating shift system (including nights and weekends)
During the 6-month probation period, all successful candidates will be given full training with access to ample resources for development.
The typical working schedule for this role will be a 24/7/365 shift rotation, 12-hour shifts including nights, weekends and bank holidays.
The Role (Day to Day):
– Monitoring and day to day operation of the company infrastructure, ensuring that events are handled appropriately.
– Liaising with customers to resolve enquiries and complaints. (1st line support)
– Provide immediate technical support and investigation to reported issues, ensuring that these issues are investigated thoroughly, in a timely manner.
– Track faults on occurrence, following through to resolution.
– Responsible for maintaining and actioning Maintenance Schedules for the company.
– Monitor and maintain the core RF and Network infrastructure of the company.
– Assist in the management and maintenance of all operations.
– Assist in installation and removal of equipment and cabling as required.
– Work within an effervescent team to fulfil the organisations’ 24/7 operating service – flexible rotating shift pattern may be applied to ensure business needs are satisfied.
– A technical background, such as IT or Electrical
– Very competent in full MS Office products and very efficient in email and web applications.
– Very high accuracy in work, with exceptional attention to detail.