We are currently recruiting bright individuals to join the team in our Network Operation Centre. The candidate must be an enthusiastic, organised and driven individual. This position is a great opportunity for graduates or candidates of graduate calibre with or without experience that are looking to develop a career.
During the 6-month probation period, all successful candidates will be given full training with access to ample resources for development.
The typical working schedule for this role will be a 24/7/365 shift rotation, 12-hour shifts including nights, weekends and bank holidays.
The Role (Day to Day):
– Monitoring and day to day operation of the company infrastructure, ensuring that events are handled appropriately.
– Liaising with customers to resolve enquiries and complaints.
– Provide immediate technical support and investigation to reported issues, ensuring that these issues are investigated thoroughly, in a timely manner.
– Track faults on occurrence, following through to resolution.
– Responsible for maintaining and actioning Maintenance Schedules for the company.
– Monitor and maintain the core RF and Network infrastructure of the company.
– Monitor & Maintain a variety of client circuits and service links as and when required, including technologies such as DVB, SCPC, iDirect & Vipersat, and any other platform in use.
– Assist in the management and maintenance of all operations.
– Assist in installation and removal of equipment and cabling as required.
– Work within an effervescent team to fulfil the organisations’ 24/7 operating service – flexible rotating shift pattern may be applied to ensure business needs are satisfied.
– Other tasks and responsibilities may be added based on the company requirements at the discretion of the company.
– A technical background, such as IT, Electrical or RF, etc.
– Very competent in full MS Office products and very efficient in email and web applications.
– Very high accuracy in work, with exceptional attention to detail.
– Excellent customer relation skills.
– The ability to prioritise and manage a busy workload.
– Electronic/Electrical Equipment and Technologies.
– Computer Network Hardware and Technologies.
– Computer Software Applications and Technologies
– Knowledge/use of Monitoring and Control Systems.
– RF/IF Test & Measurement Practices.
– Use of Spectrum Analysers and Oscilloscopes.
– Working with RF carriers.
– Working with Baseband Equipment such as Modems.
– Working with communication and monitoring Antennas and RF equipment.
– Working with Network Equipment and Technologies.
What we Offer:
Free on-site Parking in a Secure, Off-Road Location. Full Training for all Aspects of the Role.
Comfortable, Working Office Space with Air Conditioning.
Full UK Driving Licence.
Full Basic Disclosure and Barring Services Check.
Salary range £22,000 – £25,000
Irregular hours of work and shift systems
Location – Rugby