Car driver essential
– Provide Support in Telesales Campaigns
– Obtaining contact information and supporting with the prospecting process
– Supporting LinkedIn and developing an online media presence for the business
– Support the Scheme Manager in developing and providing proposals for clients and providing back up support.
– Day to day contact with existing customers supporting technical queries as they arise.
– Develop an understanding of regulations and
– supporting the requirements of the day to day activity. Handling questions and queries around compliance and actively looking for new business opportunities.
– Able to support and develop e-mailshots.
– Develop and Maintain a Sales Pipeline.
– Marketing – Promoting new business
– Internal – Accounts department and Operations
– Able to make outward bound sales calls to existing and new customers.
– Outgoing, an excellent verbal communicator, a pleasant and confident telephone manner and good listening and questioning techniques
– IT literate with experience in all Microsoft products.
– Eye for detail, good at keeping records and updating customer database.
– Able to work to deadlines and targets.
– Driving Licence
– Experience of working in a sales environment, confident and happy to make prospect calls and build relationships with key prospect customers.
– Able to use own initiative
– Tenacious and resilient.
– Able to follow process and support the onboarding process for new customers.
– Bonus scheme to be agreed within the first 6 months.
– Annual Leave 20 Days with Bank Holidays + Stats
– Secure parking
– Location – Kenilworth