The commercial team, have a combined knowledge of over 60 years’ experience within recruitment. We pride ourselves on our expertise and local knowledge.
We appreciate that recruitment from both the client and candidate perspective can be a very in-depth process and the commercial team are there to support you every step of the way.
Our matching process is very comprehensive and involves both telephone interviews and face to face meetings with our candidates and clients, so that we can tailor individual client and candidate needs. We offer referencing and skills testing for candidates.
Often we find ourselves working within an advisory capacity as well, so if it’s a friendly face or telephone conversation you require for peace of mind, before making any decisions, we are good listeners.
Temporary Customer Services Executive – Early and Late
Temporary Customer Service Executive – Early and late shift Rugby...View Job
Technical Sales Administrator (Engineering) – Permanent (CY)
Job Title: Technical Sales Administrator (Engineering) – £21-23k (Permanent) Reports...View Job
Melanie Rose, Senior Business Consultant – Permanent & Direct Contracts
Sharon Walsh-Fuller, Senior Business Consultant – Permanent & Direct Contracts
Clare Young, Senior Business Consultant – Temporary Contracts
Deborah Hill, Business Support & Administration
We work within the following sectors and within these areas we recruit from junior to director level:
- Accounting & Finance – Qualified/Part/Qualification by experience
- Administration/PA/ Secretarial
- Customer Service/Contact Centre
- Estate Agents
- Graduate /Post-Graduate
- Graphic Designers
- Human Resources – Qualified/Part/Qualification by experience
- IT & Technical Support
- Logistics/Warehouse Administration
- Marketing & Communications & Graphic Designers
- Purchasing, Supply Chain & Schedulers/Planners
- Sales – Internal & External, Sales Co-ordinators, Account Management
- Stock Control