Our Industrial expertise
Recruiting for industrial / semi-skilled manufacturing roles are just as important as more senior or specialist roles. After all, you need to have the right people in place for your business. People who are reliable, hardworking, understand what’s expected of them and take pride in doing a job well. We have successfully recruited for thousands of Industrial / semi-skilled manufacturing roles over the last 20 years and fully appreciate the cost of a bad hire.
Some other recruitment agencies don’t meet their candidates or see a single key word on a CV leading them to think their candidate is ideal for the role without fully understanding your vacancy. You might be inundated with CV’s which can initially look good but do you really want to be sifting through dozens of CV searching for someone suitable?
We take the time to understand your business regardless of the vacancy and ensure that the practical skills are balanced with any soft skills. We aim to meet all our candidates and It’s this approach that allows us to understand their strengths, key skills etc. as well as assess their language skills where applicable.
Our Industrial Division covers Rugby, Daventry, Coventry, Lutterworth and all surrounding areas. All assignments are worked on including temp 2 perm, straight permanent or short term sickness, holidays or peaks in production.
We work closely with our clients and offer a bespoke service which can include things like onsite inductions, a check in service or specific tests as part of the interview process.
Why don’t you see what Rugby Recruitment can do for you?
Inspection Visual Inspector £9 per hour 6 month contract
Visual Inspector wanted to inspect engineering parts Rugby engineering company...View Job
Forklift Driver / Warehouse Reach CounterBalance and HLOP Global company
FORKLIFT WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE GLOBAL COMPANY RUGBY REACH COUNTER BALANCE HLOP...View Job
- We pay for all advertising costs.
- We only recommend candidates that match you’re the skills you are looking for.
- We carry out Right To Work checks on everyone to guarantee candidates are legally obliged to work in the UK.
- We have an excellent reputation within the area for our integrity and honesty.
- We do not use the controversial “Zero Hour” contracts.
- We are fully compliant with Agency Workers Regulations (AWR).
- We are an independent company – our services are flexible to your requirements.
- We have a huge database of candidates already registered – and we know who not to recommend.
- We have an excellent understanding of Social Media to recruit passive candidates.
- We use all of the major job boards and have a CV search facility to find newly registered candidates.
- We are members of Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).
- Our staff have many years recruitment experience.
- We do not use high pressure sales techniques – we look for long term business relationships.
- Warehouse pickers / packers
- Stock controllers
- Various forklift truck operators.
- Warehouse production staff.
- Team leader / Supervisors.
- Machine Operators.
- Soldering Operatives.
- Assembly Operatives.
- Mechanical Assemblers.
- Lab Technicians.
- Visual Inspectors.
- Sheet Metal Workers
- General Factory Workers
- Yard Operatives