Our Technical expertise
Recruiting technical / engineering staff can be costly, time consuming and very frustrating – we have been recruiting engineers for local companies for 20 years and appreciate how difficult it is.
Dealing with some recruitment agencies can be a total waste of time, sending you dozens of unsuitable CV’s from people not even living local to you, their skills don’t match and then, when you do ask to meet a candidate you find that they were not available anyway.
We have been recruiting LOCAL engineers for LOCAL companies within the Rugby, Coventry, Leicester, Daventry, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Leamington and surrounding areas finding staff on a permanent and/or temporary basis.
We work closely with our clients and do not waste your time and money by suggesting candidates that are unsuitable for your company.
Production Team Leader Supervisor Engineering Rugby
Production Team Leader Supervisor Engineering Rugby Location: Rugby Type of...View Job
- We pay for all advertising costs.
- We only recommend candidates that match you’re the skills you are looking for.
- We carry out Right To Work checks on everyone to guarantee candidates are legally obliged to work in the UK.
- We have an excellent reputation within the area for our integrity and honesty.
- We do not use the controversial “Zero Hour” contracts.
- We are fully compliant with Agency Workers Regulations (AWR).
- We are an independent company – our services are flexible to your requirements.
- We have a huge database of candidates already registered – and we know who not to recommend.
- We have an excellent understanding of Social Media to recruit passive candidates.
- We use all of the major job boards and have a CV search facility to find newly registered candidates.
- We are members of Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).
- Our staff have many years recruitment experience.
- We do not use high pressure sales techniques – we look for long term business relationships.
- CNC Grinders
- CNC Millers
- CNC Turners
- Electrical Engineers
- Electronic Engineers
- Manual Machinist / Toolmakers
- Maintenance Engineers
- Mig/Tig Welders
- Panel Wirers
- Production Managers/ Team Leaders
- Project Engineers
- Quality Engineers/ Quality Inspectors
- Sales Engineers
- Service Engineers/ Applications Engineers
- Sheet Metal Workers