Rugby Recruitment Services Ltd 26 Regent Place Rugby CV21 2PN
Rugby Recruitment Services Ltd Modern Slavery Policy
Rugby Recruitment Services Ltd is committed to eliminating modern slavery, human trafficking, forced labour, and similar human rights abuses.
Rugby Recruitment Services Ltd is committed to ensuring that its staff and any workers it supplies (directly or indirectly) are not subject to behaviour or threats that may amount to modern slavery, human trafficking, forced labour, and similar human rights abuses.
Rugby Recruitment Services Ltd provides appropriate training and awareness information for all of its staff.
Our staff undertake training courses that include guidance around modern slavery and human trafficking, as well as other wider human rights issues.
All of our staff receive awareness-raising information around issues involving modern slavery and human trafficking, so that they can bring any concerns they have to the attention of management.
Any staff, workers or other parties are strongly encouraged to report any concerns or suspicions that they might have to Charlie Bend Managing Director. Reports surrounding these issues are taken extremely seriously by Managing Director who is committed to ensuring that all investigations shall be prompt and effective. If our investigations reveal any issues, we are committed to taking appropriate action, including but not limited to:
Removing that organisation from our preferred supplier list,
Passing details to appropriate law enforcement bodies.
- We regularly monitor our risks in this area through the use of relevant key performance indicators, including:
- The percentage of candidates supplied from audited businesses / our preferred supplier list,
- The effectiveness of enforcement against suppliers who breach policies,
- The level of modern slavery training and awareness amongst our staff.
- As part of our efforts in this area, we publish a modern slavery statement on an annual basis.
- We would also recommend reading this in conjunction with our other policies, including our:
Ethical procurement policy,
Anti-bribery / corruption policy, and
This policy was adopted on 1st November 2018 after being agreed by Managing Director. It is reviewed annually.